Order by phone
INNOSTEAM Swiss SA, 1530 Payerne grants the end customer a 24-month guarantee on this product designed and manufactured for domestic use, starting from the date of initial purchase.
This guarantee can be extended by 6 months if the customer registers on the INNOSTEAM online portal. Go to the INNOSTEAM portal and fill in all the fields, including the serial number of your appliance, which can be found on the bottom of the iron housing, e.g. A 00001 B01 01-21.
This guarantee only applies to products from the official INNOSTEAM range that can be identified by their serial number. This guarantee only applies if the unit is rendered unusable or its usability is significantly impaired by a manufacturing, assembly or material defect in the unit and this defect was already present when the unit was handed over to the user.
The warranty is invalid in the following cases:
- If the fault in the use of the appliance is due to professional use of the appliance.
- Normal wear and tear of the components and accessories.
- An external intervention or a repair workshop not approved by INNOSTEAM.
- Failure to observe the instructions in the user manual and quick start guide, in particular the warnings on commissioning, use and maintenance of the unit, or improper use.
The term «improper use» includes damage caused by
- Dropping the unit or any component.
- Shocks or scratches caused by negligence.
- The use of water that has been spiked with perfume, for example.
- The use of products, accessories and spare parts that are not part of the INNOSTEAM range.
Immediate reporting of defects
If the user discovers a defect in the unit, he must notify INNOSTEAM immediately in order to be able to make use of this guarantee. Otherwise, all warranty claims will be lost.