Order by phone
Your INNOSTEAM Absolu 21 is programmed for use with demineralised water to ensure a longer life, safeguard the warranty and avoid possible stains on your clothes.
Thanks to a vacuum after use, standing water is avoided. This process prolongs the life of the appliance.
For your safety and to save energy, the Absolu 21 switches itself off after 4 minutes of inactivity.
In the spirit of simplicity and efficiency, the appliance is particularly easy to set up. Here are the steps:
- Open your Absolu 21
- Place your foot on the base of the system, adjust it to the desired height
- Insert the wire guide
- Fill the water tank with demineralised* water
*Your device is programmed for use with demineralised water to ensure a longer life and avoid possible stains on your clothes.
- Plug in the power supply
- Take the iron out of its case
- Press the on/off button (wait less than a minute.)
Your device is ready for use!
Quick and easy storage
- Press the on/off button for 2 sec.
- Empty the water tray
- Store the iron in its case
- Hold the table with one hand and with the other hand pull the handle outwards, lift the table slightly and lower it to the floor, keeping the handle pulled outwards
The Absolu 21 blows or sucks the laundry thanks to its fan. Switching is easy thanks to the single button on the handle of the iron. Just press the button and the iron switches from one mode to the other.
f you are ironing a light fabric, the blow-up mode of your ironing system is recommended. If you are ironing sheets or jeans, the vacuum mode is recommended.
The IdealTemp soleplate keeps the temperature constant at 100°, which is gentle on clothes and creative accessories (especially synthetic prints) and prevents burns. This innovation is protected by a registered patent, recognisable by the logo opposite.
The Absolu 21 is designed for easy, fast and perfect ironing of all garments without temperature adjustment. Ideal for all textiles, even the most delicate ones.Example: silk, linen, synthetic velvet, Alcantara® (synthetic suede), elastic sportswear "stretch", microfibre fabrics, wool, cotton, etc....
No adjustment of the iron is required and no other accessories are needed.
The IdealTemp soleplate ensures perfect glide and makes ironing easier. You no longer need to sort your laundry before ironing, which saves you a lot of time.
Pull the water tank safety trigger upwards and then lift the water tank cover.
Removing the tank :
Remove the tank using the handle provided.
It is essential to use demineralised water to fill the water tank to ensure proper use.
Lower the trigger of the tank opening. Replace the tank and reattach the tank cap to ensure an optimal seal. To do this, simply press along the opening from the corners towards the center.
Switch off the device before cleaning! Switch off the unit and disconnect the mains plug! Allow the unit to cool down.
Always clean the appliance when it is cold, if possible before use.
Do not use any descaling agents or chemicals other than those recommended by INNOSTEAM.
If the soleplate of the iron is dirty, use a soft synthetic sponge that does not contain iron.
Use the hole cleaner to remedy the situation.
Your INNOSTEAM Absolu 21 is programmed for exclusive use with demineralised water and therefore no descaling is required.
However, if you have not respected this, you can generate a descaling manually. To do this, please consult the following bullet point «Can I trigger a descaling manually».
Yes, you can. This is how it is done :
- Descale your Absolu 21 only when your machine is cold
- Press the on/off button for 3 seconds and wait until the LED lights up yellow (if the water tray is not positioned correctly, the descaling process will not be started)
- Dilute 350 ml of water with the contents (125 ml) of the INNOSTEAM descaler bottle (use only INNOSTEAM descaler) and pour it into the water tank of your machine
- Place the black drip tray in the storage box
- Place the iron in the drip tray
- Press the on/off button (the descaling cycle takes 5 minutes)
- The LED lights up blue. Rinse the water tank and fill it with water
- Press the on/off button
- The blue LED flashes during the rinsing cycle (cycle duration is approx. 3 minutes)
- The orange LED lamp flashes during drying
- The LED lamp lights up orange, the complete descaling cycle is completed
- Press the On/Off button, fill your water tank with water and your INNOSTEAM Absolu 21 is ready for use again
- The LED lights up white again
The LED on your appliance informs you about the status of your appliance :
|White||the appliance is in operation|
|Red||indicates an error|
|Yellow||reports an error during connection or waits for the descaling agent|
|Blue||water tank empty|
|Orange||End of descaling|
|Green||descaling cycle is required|
|Purple/pink (light purple)||water tank empty and fan not working|
|Blue/green (turquoise)||rinse cycle|
The Absolu 21 is made from carefully selected materials and INNOSTEAM can guarantee that 85% of the components can be returned to the cycle if treated in accordance with the applicable standards.
INNOSTEAM's research and development department pays great attention to durability. It carefully examines the components and innovations in order to use recycled materials, provided this does not lead to a loss of quality.
LThe Absolu 21 steam generator is 85% recyclable. Below you will find the details of the individual components
The soleplate of the IdealTemp iron has been specially designed and patented by INNOSTEAM to ensure minimal risk of burns. Thanks to this innovation, the ironing sole of the Absolu 21 is hot, but you won't get burnt.
Hang the garment on a hanger or simply hold it in your hand. Stroke the fabric with small up and down movements, giving small bursts of steam.
Note: Almost all fabrics are easy to steam except cotton, linen and some silks. If a fabric is difficult to iron, place it on the ironing board and use the iron horizontally as usual.
The clothes hanger attachment allows you to conveniently hang up your ironed garments.